Helping Parents with Home Learning: Getting to Grips with Grammar!
This event is designed to help primary school parents with home learning.
In this session we will explore:
- Grammatical terminology. Consolidate your understanding of word classes including nouns, verbs, adjectives, determiners, conjunctions, pronouns and adverbs.
- Ways to support your child at home with their understanding of grammar.
- This 45 minute session is free to all parents who have children at Primary School.
- Monday 10th May 2021 7pm – 7.45pm
- Thursday 15th July 7pm – 7.45pm
Raising a Reader: Top Tips for Parents to Foster a Love of Reading
We know from current research that children of all ages who read for pleasure perform better in all subjects. Reading for pleasure also builds empathy, improves wellbeing and has a dramatic impact on life outcomes. This session will explore practical tips on how to help your child to foster a love of reading.
- This 45 minute session is free to all parents who have children at primary school.
- Thursday 20th May 2021 7pm – 7.45pm